Koenig Performance Logo

Pure Performance. Pure Driven.

Current Specials

Spring Sale

Accessory Sale. Save 10% on one accessory. You will save an additional 5% on two for a total of 15% off. Purchase 3 accessories to save 20%, 4 will net you 25% off and the purchase of 5 or more accessories will save you 30% across the board. A Few Examples Include; Leveling Kits, Bed Covers, Fender Flares, LED Lighting, Tow Hitch / Receiver, Running Boards, Aftermarket Body Panels / Body kits (Carbon Fiber / Wide Body Kit), Gorilla Locking Lug Nut Kits, Wheel Spacers, Hood Pins, Intake and Exhaust. Possibilities are Endless. We welcome you to stop by and check us out.
*Please call with questions or to set an appointment: 608-615-1755

Latest News

Menu